Steve Harsha on tour

Monday, March 06, 2006

Golf at Cinco Ranch in Huston, TX




Well we just got settled in on what is now our fifth day on the road! We played another round today at Cinco Ranch Golf Course, a beautiful 6,950yd par 71 that was at times challenging but for the most part as far as Joe and I hit the ball a very playable layout. The round started off great as I was under par for almost all of the front nine, but after the brief stretch of normal play, the fact that I haven't been practicing set in. Although I didn't finish quite as well as I had hoped, I still put together a respectable collection of holes and was pleased with my round. Also I am very happy with the practice time I got in after the round, it feels like im getting my touch back without much difficulty, and will be ready to compete by the thirteenth. I put a few action shots from today's round along with the post, I especially like the tee shot Joe got just before impact... Ill have you know I smoked that one right down the middle, one of the best shots of the day :) Well tomorrow we hope to cross through Louisiana and Mississippi and stay the night in Alabama, should be a full day of driving so ill keep you posted...

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that I don't have to agonize over creating a user name, I can actually post things! But I really don't have anything to say, since I talked to you 2 seconds ago. This is officially the worst post ever. Sorry.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Steve said...

for the record, although joe and i duke it out for lenght off the tee, that is a distorted pic of my putter head, not anyone past me... you should know better playa!!

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dad wants you to know that he thinks your swing looks fabulous (he said good...but fabulous sounds better) and he wishes he could rotate his hips the way you can. Ohhh...it's so weird that my dad checks your website. hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home