Steve Harsha on tour

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Creative Gambling



In our first couple of rounds on the road Joe and I decided that taking money from one another didn't make sense as both of us are on a strict budget, and there are many other ways of making our practice competitive. The first round in San Antonio I suggested that we wager tasks to be done for or in the motor home, and what a great idea it has turned out to be. Our first round was a wager where the loser had to hold the smelly and sometimes messy end of the hose for emptying the black holding tank (let your imagination soar in determining what that holds) when we dump it again. I am glad to report that I came up on the winning end of that match, however we haven't had to dump it yet. The second round however was a different story, despite having Joe down almost all day he staged an impressive comeback with solid play on the last few holes to win the match (and a little help from some lets say "creative shots" on my end). The wager this time was to clean the disgusting front windshield or bug graveyard as it seemed to turn into driving cross country (not the most aerodynamic vehicle on the road) and what a task it was. Joe took some great pictures of me in action paying my debt... Yes I am airborne in an effort to reach the top of the windshield!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home