Steve Harsha on tour

Sunday, April 16, 2006

The first major of the year

Well we're here in McCormick, SC preparing for the first major of the season. The course were playing on is a very familiar style for me with lots of elevation changes, and fast true greens. The layout is very challenging and requires lots of 2 irons and 3 woods off the tee even thought its over 7,000 yards. So far I have played two practice rounds and feel like I can play very well this week, I'm getting sick of missing tournament experience by playing poorly in the Monday qualifiers and want to get some real rounds under my belt. The short game is coming along nicely and my putting seems to be headed back on track, and I feel that in a few more weeks my game will be very tight. I will try to post to let you know how I do tomorrow but it may take a few days, and also for those of you trying to call me I have zero cell phone service in this whole town so far so don't think I'm ignoring anyone, leave messages and ill check them from a pay phone, or email me and ill try to get to an internet connection. Also remember I love hearing from all of you on the website as well and I will get better at posting I promise, so feel free to comment comment comment!!! Wish me luck and I miss all of you!

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steve and Joe,
I hope you make the cut this week. I know its just a matter of time before something good happens. Stay grounded in your friendhsip with each other. I hope you both find some time for peacful reflection. I will continiue to pray for your saftey and success.

God Bless both of you

Uncle Bruce

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I was browsing golf websites during my free time (obviously) and noticed that a certain Mr. Steve Harsha was number 66 on the tournament field for this week. And then I thought "Oh my gosh! I KNOW him!!!" You better win, because my life won't be complete until a picture of you being semi-molested by half-naked Hooters girls is posted all over the internet. But I know you're gonna do so well! Good luck!!!!!!!

P.S. I miss you sooooooo much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home