Steve Harsha on tour

Monday, June 26, 2006

Michigan City IN home sweet home (almost)

Well I have arrived in Michigan city and have accomplished my first objective in taking time off from the tour! Yes sadly enough I got a job...Anyway I am now working at Polo Ralph Lauren in the lighthouse outlet mall here in town. It is just something to hold me over until I find a more substantial job but the perks are great! There are so many nice clothes and I get such an incredible discount it's going to be hard not to change my whole wardrobe to Polo before I get my paycheck home! (don't worry Brian still NO PINK no matter what) Also the hunt for a car continues, I have found a few great cars however sadly they are just above my price range and I am forced to hold out until the right deal presents itself. In the mean time Aunt Pam has been generous enough to let me "Roll" her ford Windstar mini van HAHA what a blast you would be amazed at the looks I get, everyone seems so shocked to see me driving it makes me laugh. Anyhow I guess I better get going I have work in a little and I have some things to do before I go in, but keep checking the site as I hope to post some pictures of whatever car I pick up and I trust it will be comical!!!! Keep the comments coming and feel free to email me or call at any time.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You get to see me next week! Be excited! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home